Fishleigh Farm, Black Torrington
Set in the heart of Ruby Country, between Hatherleigh and Holsworthy, Fishleigh Farm lies along a track on the edge of Black Torrington village, only half a mile from the much-acclaimed Black River Inn.
There are spectacular views of the surrounding countryside, sunsets, sunrises and the occasional rainbow. This part of Devon has some of the darkest night skies in the UK and is perfect for star gazing.
Staying at the Holiday Cottage
On your arrival at the holiday cottage there will be a welcome basket, to include bread, milk, butter, homemade preserves and fresh eggs from our hens – and of course tea, coffee and sugar.
The front door leads straight into the large living room with a dining area, sofa, easy chairs and TV. Patio doors lead into the garden.
From the living room you step up into the well-equipped kitchen, which includes a full range of appliances, stainless steel sinks and a table and chairs.
Holiday Cottage Features
- WiFi, TV and radio
- Washing machine, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle and full-size electric oven with ceramic hob
- Crockery, cutlery, pots and pans
- Private garden
- Off-road private parking
- Bed linen and towels (please bring your own beach towels)
- Cot and high-chair available on request
- The Old Dairy is a non-smoking and non-vaping environment
Because Fishleigh is a working farm, we also regret that no dogs or other pets can stay at the cottage.